Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Frocks: Alfred Angelo 2244

This is a sweet dress from Alfred Angelo--a little bit of a whimsical take with some nice detailing on the bust. I have to say I was drawn to the adorable poof veil. I do love a shorter veil--it's so much fun. And I think this dress might have POCKETS, which I also love in a fancy dress. Either that, or she's doing one of those weird modeling things that seem to overtake people doing wedding dress shoots. On my wedding day, I didn't once lounge sultrily on a chaise lounge, or arch my back away from a moodily-lit pillar.

Alfred Angelo is pretty widely available here in Canada, and they offer a good range of sizes too. They also have some really elegant bridesmaid dresses, most of which come in white/ivory (although they will likely charge you the "I know you're trying to cheap out on a wedding dress" price gouge). They have a couple of other cute options for short wedding dresses, that I'll be featuring in the coming weeks.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment